Welcome to my food blog, where I share my passion for making great food simply. I don’t believe in fuss or faffing about (I live with guys, so it’s not really an option!), so all my recipes are straight-forward and uncomplicated. Enjoy my creations and I hope that I can inspire you to make a few of your own. Hope you’re hungry! A x
It’s been a busy week here, as I’ve been working on new projects & the weather has been a bit random, making things interesting! While I’ve been designing cake, making tiny tea sets & small sugar bunnies to sit on the top, I’ve also been writing & doing numerous things at the same time, like …
March is a truly magnificent month & this year, it has arrived with a dazzling display of serious snow & storms to herald the new season! “In like a lion & out like a lamb”, as the saying goes & whoever said that definitely got it right! Spring is so close you can almost taste …
From all the sprouting greenery in the garden, Spring is finally on it’s way, although it appears to have been delayed somewhere! Zesty yellow daffodils brighten up frost-bitten hedgerows & windowsills, giving a bit of hope that warmer weather is approaching. When it’s frosty & frozen outside, food tends to become more like a comfort …
Everyone has their own special tips when cooking their favourite recipes, so this is where I’ll share some of mine to help you get the results you want.
- Perfect Pastafication!
- Go Ahead, Make Mother's Day!
- Souped Up Sunshine!
- Love Love Love!
- Pour Some Sugar On Me!
- Flip Your Stack!
- Comforting Conchiglioni, the Cold Conqueror!
- Back to Work, Back to Reality!
- Beauty & the Baste
- Far From the Pudding Crowd
- A Bit on the Side
- Snacks & The Green Stalks
- Give Sultanas A Swirl!
- Dunk Dastardly & The Unsinkable Biscotti
- Hob To It & Wake Up To A Bake Up!
- Freezing Your Assets!
- Beetroot To Yourself
- A Kitchen Nightmare: Readymeals, Set, Go!
- Aisha's Amazing Kick-Ass Curry!
- There's More to Stew Than Just a Pie!
- The Blanket Banquet Three Ps: Plan, Prep & Picnic!
- Good Pie, the Blackberry Way!
- Cakes, Cookies & Celebrations!
- Fast Breaks & Breakfasts
- Me & Chocolate Got a Thing Going On .....
- Gentlemen Prefer (Chocolate Chip) Blondies!
- Grate Expectations
- The Swiftest Sweet & Sour!
- A Bird in the Hand is Worth Ten in a Dish
- Pasta Parcels
- Pining for a Pasta Pile-Up
- Bling up the Bananas!
- A Pizza Cake
- Love of Lasagne
- A Sea of Strawberries
- Risotto Reprise
- An Afternoon Tease
- La vita non e'fatta di solo pane (you cannot live on bread alone), but you can bake it!
- Friday Brunch
- Simple Roasted Potatoes
- My Easy Roast Chicken