Welcome to my food blog, where I share my passion for making great food simply. I don’t believe in fuss or faffing about (I live with guys, so it’s not really an option!), so all my recipes are straight-forward and uncomplicated. Enjoy my creations and I hope that I can inspire you to make a few of your own. Hope you’re hungry! A x
January is always a bit of a fresh month, both in weather & starts. The freshness outside at “OMG it’s early!” was a bit bracing this morning, as we were driving through a downpour in the darkness. Fresh starts are also being encouraged – every which way you look, there are adverts for skinny salads, …
Happy New Year everyone! Hope you all had a fabulous holiday & you’re feeling refreshed! The festive season has finally finished & so has over-indulgence of all varieties. January always brings everyone back to reality with a bit of a bump. As I write this, people everywhere are making rules for themselves under the guise …
We’re almost there & as the big day draws near, gifts have been wrapped, greeting cards are written & parcels delivered. If you’ve been following my blog, you’ll have most of your Christmas cooking prepared by now too (well done you!). This part is all about the main event: a beautifully basted bird, & whether …
Everyone has their own special tips when cooking their favourite recipes, so this is where I’ll share some of mine to help you get the results you want.
- Comforting Conchiglioni, the Cold Conqueror!
- Back to Work, Back to Reality!
- Beauty & the Baste
- Far From the Pudding Crowd
- A Bit on the Side
- Snacks & The Green Stalks
- Give Sultanas A Swirl!
- Dunk Dastardly & The Unsinkable Biscotti
- Hob To It & Wake Up To A Bake Up!
- Freezing Your Assets!
- Beetroot To Yourself
- A Kitchen Nightmare: Readymeals, Set, Go!
- Aisha's Amazing Kick-Ass Curry!
- There's More to Stew Than Just a Pie!
- The Blanket Banquet Three Ps: Plan, Prep & Picnic!
- Good Pie, the Blackberry Way!
- Cakes, Cookies & Celebrations!
- Fast Breaks & Breakfasts
- Me & Chocolate Got a Thing Going On .....
- Gentlemen Prefer (Chocolate Chip) Blondies!
- Grate Expectations
- The Swiftest Sweet & Sour!
- A Bird in the Hand is Worth Ten in a Dish
- Pasta Parcels
- Pining for a Pasta Pile-Up
- Bling up the Bananas!
- A Pizza Cake
- Love of Lasagne
- A Sea of Strawberries
- Risotto Reprise
- An Afternoon Tease
- La vita non e'fatta di solo pane (you cannot live on bread alone), but you can bake it!
- Friday Brunch
- Simple Roasted Potatoes
- My Easy Roast Chicken