Welcome to my food blog, where I share my passion for making great food simply. I don’t believe in fuss or faffing about (I live with guys, so it’s not really an option!), so all my recipes are straight-forward and uncomplicated. Enjoy my creations and I hope that I can inspire you to make a few of your own. Hope you’re hungry! A x
The mornings are now fabulously frosty, so we all need suitable sustenance to start the day. It’s been seven weeks since the new kitchen project began & we are still technically hob-less, which doesn’t help when we fancy a fry up. It’s the simple stuff you miss when you don’t have a working hob, like …
Autumn is now well underway – the clocks have gone back , the darker nights are drawing in & the bright mornings have a frosty freshness in the air, meaning it’s that time of year when we begin craving proper, rib-sticking comfort food. Everyone has their favourite suppertime stodge, whether it’s a rich roast dinner or …
This time of year gives us some stunning pink sunsets & amazing natural colours to brighten up our meals on those frosty days. The fruits are dark, rich & intense; the vegetables are vivid, flavoursome & versatile. It’s Nature’s way of getting those essential nutrients into us via such attractive packaging (most of which you …
Everyone has their own special tips when cooking their favourite recipes, so this is where I’ll share some of mine to help you get the results you want.
- Hob To It & Wake Up To A Bake Up!
- Freezing Your Assets!
- Beetroot To Yourself
- A Kitchen Nightmare: Readymeals, Set, Go!
- Aisha's Amazing Kick-Ass Curry!
- There's More to Stew Than Just a Pie!
- The Blanket Banquet Three Ps: Plan, Prep & Picnic!
- Good Pie, the Blackberry Way!
- Cakes, Cookies & Celebrations!
- Fast Breaks & Breakfasts
- Me & Chocolate Got a Thing Going On .....
- Gentlemen Prefer (Chocolate Chip) Blondies!
- Grate Expectations
- The Swiftest Sweet & Sour!
- A Bird in the Hand is Worth Ten in a Dish
- Pasta Parcels
- Pining for a Pasta Pile-Up
- Bling up the Bananas!
- A Pizza Cake
- Love of Lasagne
- A Sea of Strawberries
- Risotto Reprise
- An Afternoon Tease
- La vita non e'fatta di solo pane (you cannot live on bread alone), but you can bake it!
- Friday Brunch
- Simple Roasted Potatoes
- My Easy Roast Chicken