Welcome to my food blog, where I share my passion for making great food simply. I don’t believe in fuss or faffing about (I live with guys, so it’s not really an option!), so all my recipes are straight-forward and uncomplicated. Enjoy my creations and I hope that I can inspire you to make a few of your own. Hope you’re hungry! A x
Unless you’re living on a remote island without any media, you’ll know that St Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. As we’re being bombarded with heart-shaped novelties, cheesy cards & rows of roses everywhere, the story of the real St Valentine has always fascinated me. One legend in particular says when he was in …
Romance gushes in many guises & St Valentine’s Day is no exception. There are the usual, traditional gifts of long-stemmed, sweetly scented ruby red roses, accompanied by cheeky cards & boxes of beautiful Belgian chocolates, all intended to melt even the frostiest of hearts. Whether you’re a secret admirer or a “heart-on-your-sleeve” kind of person, …
Mornings can be a bit difficult at this time of year, especially if you work different shifts or random hours. There are those days when the alarm goes off (several times, because you hit snooze like you’re playing a drum solo) & you lurch more than launch your body from it’s snuggly, fluffy duvet. We’ve …
Everyone has their own special tips when cooking their favourite recipes, so this is where I’ll share some of mine to help you get the results you want.
- Love Love Love!
- Pour Some Sugar On Me!
- Flip Your Stack!
- Comforting Conchiglioni, the Cold Conqueror!
- Back to Work, Back to Reality!
- Beauty & the Baste
- Far From the Pudding Crowd
- A Bit on the Side
- Snacks & The Green Stalks
- Give Sultanas A Swirl!
- Dunk Dastardly & The Unsinkable Biscotti
- Hob To It & Wake Up To A Bake Up!
- Freezing Your Assets!
- Beetroot To Yourself
- A Kitchen Nightmare: Readymeals, Set, Go!
- Aisha's Amazing Kick-Ass Curry!
- There's More to Stew Than Just a Pie!
- The Blanket Banquet Three Ps: Plan, Prep & Picnic!
- Good Pie, the Blackberry Way!
- Cakes, Cookies & Celebrations!
- Fast Breaks & Breakfasts
- Me & Chocolate Got a Thing Going On .....
- Gentlemen Prefer (Chocolate Chip) Blondies!
- Grate Expectations
- The Swiftest Sweet & Sour!
- A Bird in the Hand is Worth Ten in a Dish
- Pasta Parcels
- Pining for a Pasta Pile-Up
- Bling up the Bananas!
- A Pizza Cake
- Love of Lasagne
- A Sea of Strawberries
- Risotto Reprise
- An Afternoon Tease
- La vita non e'fatta di solo pane (you cannot live on bread alone), but you can bake it!
- Friday Brunch
- Simple Roasted Potatoes
- My Easy Roast Chicken