Welcome to my food blog, where I share my passion for making great food simply. I don’t believe in fuss or faffing about (I live with guys, so it’s not really an option!), so all my recipes are straight-forward and uncomplicated. Enjoy my creations and I hope that I can inspire you to make a few of your own. Hope you’re hungry! A x
Weeks before writing this, I was already thinking about what fabulous foods to make for Christmas Day & what I could do beforehand. By the end of November, I had already chopped, mashed & stashed an array of side dishes in readiness, cramming pots of fluffy potatoes, gorgeous gravy & cauliflower cheesiness into my freezer. …
It’s almost here! That sparkly, sugar sprinkled season where everyone becomes all warm & full of fuzzy feelings, children become (loudly) obsessed with the latest toy or gadget, while credit cards are maxed out & the balls of your feet burn from trudging the streets to find that “special gift”. Well this is my special …
There are some things that just don’t do it for me & that includes anything with really over-dried fruit in it – shop bought mince pies, heavily laden fruit cakes that are more fruit than cake (that’s just plain wrong), & anything with shrivelled up sultanas in it. Scones, buns, cakes or fruit bread should …
Everyone has their own special tips when cooking their favourite recipes, so this is where I’ll share some of mine to help you get the results you want.
- A Bit on the Side
- Snacks & The Green Stalks
- Give Sultanas A Swirl!
- Dunk Dastardly & The Unsinkable Biscotti
- Hob To It & Wake Up To A Bake Up!
- Freezing Your Assets!
- Beetroot To Yourself
- A Kitchen Nightmare: Readymeals, Set, Go!
- Aisha's Amazing Kick-Ass Curry!
- There's More to Stew Than Just a Pie!
- The Blanket Banquet Three Ps: Plan, Prep & Picnic!
- Good Pie, the Blackberry Way!
- Cakes, Cookies & Celebrations!
- Fast Breaks & Breakfasts
- Me & Chocolate Got a Thing Going On .....
- Gentlemen Prefer (Chocolate Chip) Blondies!
- Grate Expectations
- The Swiftest Sweet & Sour!
- A Bird in the Hand is Worth Ten in a Dish
- Pasta Parcels
- Pining for a Pasta Pile-Up
- Bling up the Bananas!
- A Pizza Cake
- Love of Lasagne
- A Sea of Strawberries
- Risotto Reprise
- An Afternoon Tease
- La vita non e'fatta di solo pane (you cannot live on bread alone), but you can bake it!
- Friday Brunch
- Simple Roasted Potatoes
- My Easy Roast Chicken